sometimes the safest place to be is
Underwater is a powerful, hopeful debut novel about redemption, recovery, and finding the strength it takes to face your past and move on.
• An Indies Introduce title for winter/spring 2016
• A Kids’ Indie Next Top 10 pick for winter 2015-2016
• Publishers Weekly starred review
• ALAN Pick for April/May 2016
• Ten of the Best New Young Adult Novels in January from Paste Magazine
• A Winter 2015 Unputdownable Young Adult Pick from Bookish
Marisa Reichardt is a native of Southern California. She currently lives in Los Angeles, California, with her family.